"Your One Stop Shop For Parts"
All engines and transmissions have a 30 day guarantee.
No returns on electrical parts.
Engine Warranty Requirements
- Replace timing belt and all external seals including, but not limited to, crank seals, cam seals, oil pan gasket, intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets.
- Transfer all accessories from the original engine to the recycled engine.
- Install new water pump.
- Clean out intake and inspect inTake and exhaust ports for any loose nuts, bolts, or debris.
- Check cooling system for leaks and install a new thermostat.
- New antifreeze as recommended by the manufacturer.
- New oil and filter.
- Oil must be changed every 3,000 miles or as required by manufacturer.
Engines are guaranteed not to knock, smoke excessively, or use excessive oil.
Cylinder block, head, pistons, crank, valves, and other internal lubricated parts ARE covered under this warranty.
Parts NOT covered are: intake manifold, exhaust manifold, water pump, injectors, hoses, brackets, wiring harnesses, etc.
Transmission warranty requirements
- Replace all external seals, gaskets and filters.
- Flush cooling system per manufacturer requirement.
- Must replace cooler if called for by the manufacturer.
- Fill transmission with fluid recommended by manufacturer.
No refunds after 30 days.
No returns on special cuts.
25% restocking fee on all returns.